It can be a tough decision trying to decide on your wedding dress, especially with all of the different styles to choose from. Here are some tips from my experience when choosing my wedding dress.
- People will always have a different opinion. It’s good to listen to people’s advice, but you can’t make everybody happy when choosing a dress. Make sure to choose what you like as well.
- Look at pictures and choose a style, but don’t be afraid to try on every style. A picture of a dress can look a lot different than it would on you, so don’t be afraid to explore.
- Don’t feel pressured. Even if everyone around you loves the dress on you, at the end of the day you need to love it too.
- Have some wiggle room in your budget. When you plan together your budget for your dress, keep a standard number in mind that you want to stay at, but also allow some wiggle room if your dream dress has a price just a little bit higher.
- Don’t be afraid to say no. It is your dress after all, so if you don’t like something, speak up. You don’t want to be caught trying to make other people happy and ending up hating the dress you bought.
- You don’t have to pick your dress the first time you go in to try some on. If you’re not sure, take the night to think about it and then come back on a different day with a clear head.
I feel as though a wedding dress can be a very important part of your wedding, so don’t be in a rush to make a decision. Try to be focused and have a clear mind and think about the overall picture of what you want your wedding day to be. Your day deserves to be perfect no matter what.
There are many reasons people want to start blogs. Whether successful or not, it’s a way to document important thoughts and memories throughout a person’s lifetime. My life can be seen sometimes as a normal, boring life. But as a young mom of a three year old and a one year old, there can definitely be some crazy times.
My beautiful daughter Alianna, 3 years old, is currently in Preschool, about to start swim lessons, navigating our way through an asthma diagnosis, and as bright and cheerful as any threenager could be. Alianna’s favorite activity is to watch surprise toy opening videos. She enjoys them to the point where we decided to create a channel for her as well to express her interests. When it comes to musical interests, Moana is an all time favorite in our household.
My handsome one year old (soon to be two year old), Gianni, is extremely full of life. He dances all the time, says hello to anybody we pass, and is always smiling. His favorite activity would be playing with anything that involves water. He loves different textures and feelings, especially when it comes to food! While we strive on using utensils when eating, this little man would rather make anything a type of finger food.
I could not have been blessed with these amazing kiddos without my fiance, Giancarlo. Since 2012 he has been my biggest form of support throughout everything in my life. It is the best feeling to have someone who truly and deeply cares about you and wants the best for you. Our favorite thing to do together is play video games (mostly Nintendo), such as The Legend of Zelda and Fire Emblem. I feel it’s very important to have something you can do with your significant other that you both enjoy to keep bonding over the years and create more memories and experiences.
I am so excited to continue writing about my family and all of the ups and downs that we navigate through. I truly believe that all of the good experiences will outweigh the bad in the long run.