It can be a tough decision trying to decide on your wedding dress, especially with all of the different styles to choose from. Here are some tips from my experience when choosing my wedding dress.
- People will always have a different opinion. It’s good to listen to people’s advice, but you can’t make everybody happy when choosing a dress. Make sure to choose what you like as well.
- Look at pictures and choose a style, but don’t be afraid to try on every style. A picture of a dress can look a lot different than it would on you, so don’t be afraid to explore.
- Don’t feel pressured. Even if everyone around you loves the dress on you, at the end of the day you need to love it too.
- Have some wiggle room in your budget. When you plan together your budget for your dress, keep a standard number in mind that you want to stay at, but also allow some wiggle room if your dream dress has a price just a little bit higher.
- Don’t be afraid to say no. It is your dress after all, so if you don’t like something, speak up. You don’t want to be caught trying to make other people happy and ending up hating the dress you bought.
- You don’t have to pick your dress the first time you go in to try some on. If you’re not sure, take the night to think about it and then come back on a different day with a clear head.
I feel as though a wedding dress can be a very important part of your wedding, so don’t be in a rush to make a decision. Try to be focused and have a clear mind and think about the overall picture of what you want your wedding day to be. Your day deserves to be perfect no matter what.